Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pray for my mother, Gaile Owens

We may be entering a pivotal week in Mom's case with the Supreme Court. We are nearing the end of the time frame and it is very possible a ruling could be issued very soon. Please pray. I know I am constantly soliciting prayers. I believe in the power of prayer. I believe in speaking to God throughout my entire day and asking for the desires of my heart. I believe in asking God to lead me through His plan for my life and believing that His will be done.

Please pray for whatever is on your heart for Mom this week. If you don't know what to pray for, pray for continued peace and comfort. Pray for strength. Pray for the men and women serving on the Tennessee Supreme Court. Pray for Governor Bredesen. Pray for my mother's attorneys. Pray for all of the men and women who have become such dear friends with my mother. Please, please continue to pray for my family.

Pray for those people in your life who have not opened their hearts to the love of Jesus Christ. Pray for the unbelievers. Pray for those who not know of the healing power of our Lord. It is real. He is real.

1 comment:

  1. I pray for your mom everyday. I ask others to sign the petition everday.

    ReplyDelete