Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moods are starting to shift in our household. Feelings are kicking in and reality is staring me in the face. I am holding strong to my faith in the Lord and I am in constant prayer. I know I have made a lot of statements regarding my feelings of peace but please understand that peace does not remove the difficulty of this situation. This is incredibly hard. This is demanding. This is quickly becoming physically and mentally exhausting. But this is not bigger than God. He is in control. He is at work. This is His agenda and He has a plan in place. I trust in Him and know He will not leave me now. He will not leave me 5 days from now. He will not ever leave me.

Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Stephen,
    I still find myself crying every time I read your blog. As Lisa will tell you I am an emotional creature. I know God will walk this walk with you on Sunday, and I will be praying for your strength. "He will Never Leave You!"
    Thank you Stephen and Lisa for sharing this part of your life with me. It has affected me in a positive way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen,
    Thank you for sharing your powerful testimony. I came upon this purely by accident, but indeed it was not an accident. I have also suffered through a childhood tragedy that has gripped my life since I was 5 years old. I struggle with forgiveness and your story has helped me to realize that I must continue on the path of forgiveness, no matter the cost. With God as my helper, protector, and healer I know I can do it.
    Thank you again for sharing your story. It is very powerful, moving, and calls me to action in my own path of forgiveness.
    My prayers are with you in these next days and weeks, and I will continue to check your blog.
    Blessings,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete