Friday, August 21, 2009

Today was more of the same in regards to how I am feeling but I am wondering about what my mother is thinking and feeling. Is she anxious or nervous at all? Does she want to see me? Her previous letter stated that this would be an answered prayer. But how does she feel now that the day is almost here? I don't really have anything planned out. I don't really know what words will come out of my mouth. I just don't think this is anything that can be planned....by me. There is no doubt that God has a plan. Why in the world would I try to walk in there with my own agenda? We will attend church Sunday morning and meet up with Steve Wilson afterwards. We will begin processing for visitation at the prison at 11:30. My mother has written that we will be visiting in one of the small private rooms and not in the common area shared with other visitors and inmates. Visitation ends at 3:15. We may or may not stay for the entire time. Again, I have no plan. I will show up. Everything else is up to God.

Tags:

4 comments:

  1. God knows all and sees all. He will guide your feet every step of the way. Have faith and know that HE is in control. My thoughts and prayers are with you on today as you take the journey towards deliverance.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you guys today. I'm sure God has something amazing planned today. He's brought you all so far, He wouldn't stop now.

    Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you today. I've prayed that God will deliver you and use you in ways never imagined.

    Joe Browder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for everyone right now!!

    Shannon Gabriel

    ReplyDelete