Monday, February 9, 2009

I Give In

No excuses. This blog is my passive response to God's persistent voice. I've tried to ignore Him. I've tried to take baby steps to quiet the voice and then move on with my day. So here I am now. My only expectation is to put myself out there. God will take care of the rest. Yes, there is a story to tell. We all have a story to be shared with others. Mine began with a horrific tragedy 24 years ago. Do I think God created the tragedy when I was 12 years old? No. I think what happened to my family was evil. Of course I still struggle. Of course I still get furious about it. My heart aches with pain so great I have to remind myself to breathe. But living through a tragedy does not entitle me to an easy life. I believe innocent families suffer through horrible events every day. I am aware that others have suffered through much more. But I can not shake God's voice to share my story and walk out loud through my ongoing journey. So, I will consent and obey. I feel His guidance and His direction and I know He will deliver.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment