Sunday, September 13, 2009

I find myself becoming more frustrated with the unknown and the future. I'm not exactly embracing my restlessness. I know God will reveal His plan in His time but it feels like a battle to remain still and listen. Why in the world does this seem so hard? I'm growing tired of talking and thinking through everything. I am ready to take some action. Isn't that why we are all here? To go and do? Then why do I feel as though my feet are stuck in mud and refuse to move? It is incredibly frustrating. Where does God want me to go? What does God want me to do?

Tags:

1 comment:

  1. A few verses came to mind after reading your post.
    Isaiah 40:31
    They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

    Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God..

    You will continue to be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete