Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am thankful for a faithful God. I am thankful that He did not give up on me. I am thankful that He continued to work on my heart and lead me to forgiveness. The seeds were planted in my heart so many years ago. God was so patient with me. He saw me stumble and He saw me fall but He was always with me. I gave Him many reasons to leave but He kept His promises. I tried to hide and I tried to run. I tried to bury the past. But the Lord was persistent. The Lord was my rock and He continued to pick me up and set me on solid ground. I am grateful my eyes are so open now. I am open to being vulnerable. I am open to being uncomfortable. I am open to continue walking through this journey. My faith has continued to be challenged even since the day of the visit. But instead of running from the challenge, now I fall to my knees. I pray without ceasing. God has continued to answer.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment