Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is a very hopeful and promising time in my life. This is not a time to be sad or discouraged. I have so much to be thankful for and I have complete trust in the Lord for what is ahead in the future. Surprisingly, I no longer feel overwhelmed and distracted. I don't feel like I need to stay busy to keep my mind off of the upcoming visit. I don't need to deliberately or intentionally do something to occupy my time to avoid quiet moments. I'm okay. I feel as though I have been covered in peace. There will be a day when God will be the judge and justice will come but now is the time for mercy. Now is the time for forgiveness. Now is the time to completely surrender myself to the Lord. "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment